Standard with Paypal
- Automated timesheet creation - minimises user effort.
- Extensive customisation.
- Easy data entry.
- No training required.
- Go Portable install to a usb key and take your timesheets
- Extensive on and offline help.
- Customise your layouts - Your personal settings are recorded
for future use.
- Easy-Share functionality - quickly share tasks, projects and
clients with other users.
- Quick History function - easily edit previously submitted
- Auto-Save - guarantee your data is safe
- Automated warnings for tasks near due dates.
- Adjust time recorded against a task whilst recording time.
- Detailed reporting against the tasks and projects grouped
by user and or client.
- Optional timesheet authorisation functionality.
- Optional Invoicing functionality.
- Unlimited upgrades and e-mail technical support for one year on
- Works with Windows XP and upwards
- Improved user customisation, including the ability to show or
hide details such as project and client classification from the
- Automatically start on windows startup.
- Creation of user types to restrict/grant access to programme
- Auto-pause for lunch.
Note the features listed above are not available in all versions
of the MYtime software.
MYtime Standard - Full Description
The MYtime automated timesheet application providing minimum
user effort in recording time and detailed reporting of time and
costs. Simple time tracking for Programmers, Writers, Lawyers,
Consultants .. which can be customised to your needs. No training
is required and extensive help available.
Features includes easy-share functionality to pass client,
project and task information to other users, plus a quick history
function to review and or amend submitted timesheets.
Autosave functionality to save your data every 10
These build on the easy to use time tracking system. Which
automates the creation of timesheets allows the user to customise
the details displayed and provides detailed reporting against the
tasks and projects.
MYtime Standard - Full Version Information
Released: April 2015
Platforms: Windows (XP and upwards), Linux and Mac
Trial Limitations: 30 day trial
Minimum System Requirements
click here to download the MYtime Free Edition
Pentium (or equivalent) processor
32 MB RAM
10 MB of free hard disk space
Further Information about our products and services can be found
here or contact our sales